We are currently looking for:
CNA – Hospice Certified Aide – Part-Time – Denton County
The CNA makes patient visits on a PRN basis. Ideal candidates will have prior experience with hospice and/or in senior care or assisted living setting.
Responsibilities include visits to patients in their home, i.e., personal home, assisted living facility, nursing home, etc. Number of visits per week can vary depending on patient needs. The CNA provides assistance with personal care i.e., bathing, dressing, feeding, light housekeeping if necessary for safety, and other duties as assigned by the RN Case Manager.
- Sincere desire to provide compassionate, excellent personal care
- Team player
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision
- Excellent communications skills
- Prompt, thorough reporting for charts and notes
- High School diploma or GED
- Current and valid CNA license
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Satisfactory references from employers and professional peers
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle
- Hospice experience preferred but not required
Compensation: Hourly range $10.00- $13.50 DOE
LVN – Crisis Care Team
Our company is looking for experienced, licensed vocational nurses to add to our crisis care team. The LVN Crisis Care Nurse delivers continuous care, a level of care provided to patients at a time of crisis. At such time, Ardent Hospice provides the nursing staff to adequately meet the needs of the patient. The crisis team remains in the home until the crisis is resolved through nursing and medical intervention. This is a part-time position.
To apply for these positions, please complete online: Application for Employment.
Or, submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 469-293-1530.