We are currently looking for:
Hospice Sales Professional – North Dallas County
- Sell hospice services
- Meet or exceed admission goals on a monthly basis
- Effectively and persuasively present the Agency’s services and capabilities to potential referral parters and patients/families by calling on Hospitals, Physicians, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities and other relevant health care providers
- Represent the Agency in the local community
- Maintain an electronic file of prospects and demographic information and activity
- Track and report on status of referrals/leads/contacts on a regular basis
- Other office/administrative duties as needed
- 3+ years experience in healthcare sales
- Experienced in new business development and relationship based sales
- Highly self motivated, organized and driven to succeed
- Friendly, professional presence
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to function with minimum supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must successfully pass background and reference checks
- Must have valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
Preference will be given to those individuals who are well networked in the hospital and/or senior living community and those who have existing relationships with referral sources that can be leveraged in this position. The ideal candidate will have documented, successful hospice sales experience and live in North Dallas County.
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, bonuses and expense reimbursement are offered for the right candidate. Please respond with resume, cover letter and salary history to Administrator@ardenthospice.com.
CNA – Hospice Certified Aide – Part-Time – Denton County
The CNA makes patient visits on a PRN basis. Ideal candidates will have prior experience with hospice and/or in senior care or assisted living setting.
Responsibilities include visits to patients in their home, i.e., personal home, assisted living facility, nursing home, etc. Number of visits per week can vary depending on patient needs. The CNA provides assistance with personal care i.e., bathing, dressing, feeding, light housekeeping if necessary for safety, and other duties as assigned by the RN Case Manager.
- Sincere desire to provide compassionate, excellent personal care
- Team player
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision
- Excellent communications skills
- Prompt, thorough reporting for charts and notes
- High School diploma or GED
- Current and valid CNA license
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Satisfactory references from employers and professional peers
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle
- Hospice experience preferred but not required
Compensation: Hourly range $10.00- $13.50 DOE
LVN – Crisis Care Team
Our company is looking for experienced, licensed vocational nurses to add to our crisis care team. The LVN Crisis Care Nurse delivers continuous care, a level of care provided to patients at a time of crisis. At such time, Ardent Hospice provides the nursing staff to adequately meet the needs of the patient. The crisis team remains in the home until the crisis is resolved through nursing and medical intervention. This is a part-time position.
To apply for these positions, please complete online: Application for Employment.
Or, submit your resume by email to email@example.com or by fax to 469-293-1530.