We are here for you, all the time. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, by us, not an answering service. Let us help you and your family by providing:
- Visits by trained hospice nurses, social workers, chaplains, home health aides, volunteers and therapists, as needed
- Advanced symptom control and pain management methods
- Coordination of community services and resources
- Trained volunteers to provide patient with companionship, support and respite for the caregiver
- Education and bereavement support for families and caregivers
Hospice Care Team
The interdisciplinary hospice team works with the patient and family to create a personalized plan of care. The plan of care will address physical, emotional and spiritual elements with a focus on comfort.
Depending upon the unique needs of each patient and family, hospice care team members typically include:
- Attending Physician
- Hospice Medical Director
- Social Worker
- Home Health Aides
- Therapists, as needed
To learn more, call us at (469) 293-1515.